The Humic Acid market size is estimated at USD 570.3 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2022-2027.
Hyderabad, Telanagana, India, Sept. 23, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Humic Acid market size is estimated at US$570.3 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2022-2027. Humic substances are mainly divided into humic acid, fulvic acid and humin. Humic acid is a broken down component of dead organic matter from animals and plants, and is known as complex molecules and is found naturally in the ocean, soil and fresh water. Humic acid binds the dark brown substance to increase plant production and help plant roots get nutrients and water. It helps gardeners and farmers produce crops with high nutrient content because it is an important medium for transporting nutrients to plants from the soil. It is soluble in water and remains in undisturbed soil for centuries. The main benefits associated with the use of humic acids are increased nutrient availability in plants, reduction of toxic substances in the soil, greater water retention in the soil, improved micro-organisms and improved soil quality. There is extensive research to determine the content of phenolic compounds in humic acid hydrolyzates based on plant waste characteristics.
Click here to browse the full report summary:
This IndustrialARC report on Humic Acid Market highlights the following areas –
1. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global humic acid market. This growth is mainly due to increased demand for sustainable products in the agricultural sector.
2. Liquid humic acid is expected to form the fastest growing segment due to increasing demand from various end-use industries and ease of application.
3. Humic acid plays an important role in various industries, especially in agriculture and horticulture, which is expected to provide significant growth opportunities for the global market.
Interested in more useful information? Click here.
1. The cereal segment will account for the largest share of the humic acid market in 2021 and account for 45% of the global market. Granulation facilitates easy application of humic acid and is suitable for many crops. It also provides long-term stability to soil environments.
2. Europe is the leading region that will account for the largest share of the humic acid market in 2021, accounting for nearly 30% of the market share. This growth is mainly due to the increase in organic farming and the increase in demand for organic agricultural products.
3. The agriculture segment will account for the largest share of the humic acid market in 2021 and account for 25% of the global market. In the agricultural sector, humic acid is widely used as an organic fertilizer to provide constant nutrients to plants.
Top 5 Players in Humic Acid Industry:
1. AGBEST TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
3. Biolchem Sp
4. Black Earth Humic
Click on the following link to buy the Humic Acid Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research organizations. It produces more than 500 special market reports annually. If you are looking for a specific description of a specific market, you can easily contact the team at IndustryARC. Not only can you buy the market report of your choice from the website, but you can also get personalized help on specific reports.
A. Fertilizer market
b. Nitrogen fertilizer market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: