Greentech Live and Online is set to host the fruit and vegetable industry at RAI Amsterdam on September 28-30. Additional knowledge sessions will be introduced at the Xpert Theater (Agricultural and Crop Optimization) and Vision level (strategy, trends, vision, collaboration and business models). See you again.
- On Tuesday, September 28 and Wednesday, September 29, several companies will offer their own Innovations For example, ViLab (Visser Horti Systems), Ridder CoRanger (Ridder) and GreenSwitch Original (Van Iperen) at the Xpert Theater.
- Tuesday, September 28, 13.30 -14.00 hrs (viewing level) – Market insights, challenges and opportunities Hydroponics. What advances are being made in growing lettuce? What developments are yet to come? These experts comment: Veronica Savelkul (BSF), Patrick J. Bornius (Green Automatic) and Adnan Tonovich (Hascon).
- Tuesday 28 September 15.45 – 16.15 hours (viewing level): is EU GreenDeal Key trigger point Transition vertical farming In wholesale production in Europe? Elio Jean-Ha Kim (Samsung), Pavlos Kaleitzoglo (Infarm Burling) and Daniel Benkestad (Heliospetra AB) tell you all about it.
- Wednesday, September 29, 10.45 – 11.15 hours (viewing level) Food safety and food security It is a profitable business model. Explains John Mayger (Bomb Team), Lambert Van Horen (Rabbanbank) and Pascal van Ors (VK).
- Wednesday 29 September 13.30 – 14.00 hours (viewing level) – The growing need Sustainability in jewelry Industry With speakers Henk van Tujil (Cubuo), Tim Brericklif (IIF), and Marcel Zandvlit (Dutch Flower Team).
- Wednesday, September 29, 14.15 – 14.45 hours (viewing level) Co-creation leads to greater levels in the field of automation and digitization. ‘You walk alone, you walk together’ This expression certainly applies to gardening. Jop van Den Bosch (Redder), Adi Neir (Metomation) and David Hunter (Optical Labs) share their visions.
- Thursday, September 30th will be all Business development and relevance On the stage and in a virtual stage. as well as All knowledge sessions Tuesday and Wednesday will be broadcast live on the imagination.
RAI is fully designed to create a safe and welcoming atmosphere. And he is committed to delivering a successful event, believing that health and safety are paramount. All the steps taken by the Dutch government are being followed.
Market leaders attended
Many market leaders exhibit on stage. See the list of exhibitions here https://www.greentech.nl/live-
Free registration for GreenTech Live and online until September 21st
Visit itors can register for free at www.greentech.nl/live-and-
Greentech will be live and online from Tuesday, September 28 – Thursday, September 30, 2021. Greentech Amsterdam, Full Body Format, Tuesday 14 – Thursday 16 June 2022. The exhibition is an international venue for all horticulturalists.
Greentech is supported by the AVAG for the Greenhouse Technology Industry Association in the Netherlands.
For more information on the Greentech website or on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.