- The TS EAMCET consultation process begins tomorrow, August 30. The consultation will be based on the results of the exams held earlier this month.
A.D. Published August 29, 2021 11:04 AM
The TS EAMCET consultation process begins tomorrow, August 30. The consultation will be based on the results of the exams held earlier this month.
During the consultation, candidates must show all official documents that support the information provided in the application forms.
• Qualified Test Latest 2nd Year Hall Ticket Number / 10 + 2
• Personal email ID
• Personal cell phone number
• SSC or Peer Hall ticket number
• date of birth
• Caste Certificate Application number for SC / ST only
• PH, NCC, Sports, EWS etc.
• Income from 1 Lakh or 1 lakh and above: 2 Lakhs or 2 Lakhs and above (rupees).
• Study or residence certificate or relevant certificate for environmental proof (for the last 12 years)
List of institutions to be nominated by TS EAMCET-2021 on the basis of seats held by TS EAMCET-2021 to provide timely advice to the Regional School Council and to release the same information on the website https://www.tsche.ac.in ” You have been told.
The TS EAMCET is a common entrance test administered at JNT University, Haradaba, to be the Telanan State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Joint Entrance Examination or TS EAMCET. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) / B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) / B.Tech. (Biotechnology) / B.Tech. (FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC), B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / BSC. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.S. (Forest) / BVSc. & AH / BFSc. / B.Tech. (FT), B. Pharmacy. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.PC) and Pharm-D (Bi.PC).